Thursday, October 11, 2012

Some random idea

Suddenly came out with an idea just now during yumcha with the gang,
its like a light bulb all of a sudden pop out of my mind,
a voice deep inside my heart saying: "this is fun and you should do it!"

So the idea is like this,
I'm going to do some donation to the orphanage,
but not like giving my $ cuz I don't have that much,
still, I can make an effort to help them,
by collecting every orphan's hand print,
and print it on a big piece of fabric,
and arrange it nicely or creatively,
then for every hand print I will describe it in a booklet,
about the child's story,
for instance, their background, personal info, and their wishes for the future,
then frame that piece of fabric with a fine wood frame.

so basically it might look like this,
or like this

then this will be sold to any interested public, 
the money proceeded from the selling of this frame will be donate to those child in need.

Woah isn't this a brilliant idea?
hehe any helper? :)


No comments: