Monday, March 25, 2013

In love with ah boys...

I guess everybody knows bout this movie,
AH BOYS TO MEN!!

So obviously,
I'd never expect it coming, this passionate, this restless, 
has lead me to a black hole...
Of falling for the ah boyss. 
They made me so happy, excited, admire ( my Alex Ong), & laugh my heart out. 

Especially My Sergeant Alex Ong.. A.k.a Tosh Zhang.
Why he so handsome and so cool la??
Why he so funny and cute la??

(This scene makes me laugh like hell.. they squeezes Ken's ass xD)

(Ah Boys to Men, 2013)

This has got to be the best movie for the year!!
Eventho its just a quarter of 2013 had passed.
Beside all the lengchais in the movie, 
I love how the movie taught us many lessons in life, for example,  never take our parent for granted, learn to be independent, care for friends, help each other out..& etc. Its a movie you'll definitely gain few precious values at the end of the show.

Many says part 2 is better than part 1,
I do agree with it. It has more hilarious part, and also shown how every character changes from the naive and childish boy to real men. :)

Go Ninja!!! 

This is the making of with every actor explain how they got chosen and how it all begin! :))


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Evelyn Yang Yang said...

Ah boys to men 2 is so far the best S'pore movie in this year!! Not only hilarious but meaningful and have a great value behind.

Y3N a.k.a Nicole said...

hahaha i love Tosh Zhang and Joshuaaa!!
Muscular Joshua is love.
LOL.
I do hope that they will come up with a Ah Boys to Men 3! :D