Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Most anticipated Holidays are coming!

OMG OMG
This is gonna be my second last semester break ever!!
Next sem will be my second last sem- taking two subjects during short sem, and then going for intern in the last sem!
So currently still got one more paper! Just one more!! After defeating 6 papers and after friday...
I am FREEEEEEE!

Before this coming holiday,
I really have so many things to do!! Time flies and suddenly I've already in my Final year!
Gotta make the best out of it before I graduated!

So here's my plan,

Taking part in CIMB Trail challenge on 1st March,
Going to apply for CIMA business challenge (however looking for team member, who wanna join meee? =O =O)
Work as event crew for FMFA 13-15 march
Study on stock market using technical analysis
Set up a FB page and Website for dad
Do research on CFA level 1 exam
Online research??
Finish reading my bookssss (whole lots of books waiting for meee which I bought for 2 years during big bad wolf book sales)
Prepare resume
Target companies for internship (Maybank? CIMB? Shell? IBM? PWC? urghhh...)

That‘s all and I hope I can complete my to-do-list within this three weeks!

Keep fighting for the last paper Come on!!!

Grrrr!!!!!




4 comments:

itsjoann said...

Wow, damn much thing to do even sem break!! please do tell me about what you find out about CFA. haha, im thinking of taking too! =) Jon.

Evelyn Yang Yang said...

Wow, your plan is long & comprehensive! Support you mentally. All the best in your future undertakings. I can foresee you will be a successful person soon!

Y3N a.k.a Nicole said...

Jon: haha yaaa cuz suddenly realize that the three year honeymoon in life gonna end soon! must achieve something before graduated! :) sure! tell u when I've found out more about CFA.

Y3N a.k.a Nicole said...

Eve: hehe not sure can finish all or not.. try my best. ;P thanks for the support! Still long wayyy to go! :)