Thursday, March 7, 2013

Orientation March 2013

YAYYYYY!!!
YOU KNOW WAT???!!
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR ORIENTATION AND I WILL BE HAVING FRESHIES NIGHT IN 24 HOURS AND I FEEL SOOOOOOO 不舍得...

AND ITS 2.42AM NOW I CANT SLEEP EVENTOUGH I'M PHYSICALLY SUPER DUPER TIRED BUT MY MIND WAS HYPERACTIVE NOW!! (So I decided to blog bout my feeling )

What's on my mind now:

- Im so gonna miss my freshies. They are the best!! So active and is willing to speak n mix with each other well and sooo funny!
- Im so gonna miss every OC cuz i will back to boring daily ordinary life (lecture class - eat - sleep), no more dancing singing crazying laughing with these bunch of peoples in 3 months time. No numa numa, butterfly, we will get there and permata dunia.. :'(
- I am so thankful that I have this guy, Fuat in my group.. He made me grew up. Thank you. :)
- abit worry that how my group's drama will turn out... and group cheers... i really wanna know... >.<
- and also my own performance... today know my roles n story line and only starts practice tmr and after practice then directly perform.. OC are always spontaneous and flexible!
- Im glad that I learnt alot in this intake... every intake I did learn new things and meet new friend. ;)
- If im not sleeping nw... I will be really tired tmr BUT seriously i cant sleep.D:

till then!
Adeus!

PS. will come out with a mroe detailed of orientation part 2. =P

No comments: