Monday, March 25, 2013

Orientation March 13 part 2

Okay,
so here goes my part 2 of orientation.
I think this is the intake that I've learnt most, with the members and partner I had.
And we did organised a gathering in HB3 for freshies and OCs..
the result was.. abit disappointing, frankly speaking.
I only saw 3 of my freshies turn up,
the other two, I was told that they came earlier but due to assignments n stuff then they went back. -_-
Why cant wait for me laaa? :(

And the "best" part is my partner never told me that he's coming late, for 30 mins,
and after he shows up for like 10 mins and he went to dinner (off-campus)with his friends.
How awesome is that??
and he left me hanging there, do the talking with freshies, and to answer them that their another OC have got something important to do with big *awkward* smile on my face. (yes we were told to help and cover each other but do he have a lil of sense of responsibility? If not what I've done is so not worth it. )

Some people always complaint that they always got offered the same job, but do they really have the heart and will to take the job they want ? Do you have a sense of responsibility and can make others look up to you? Before you complaint please think about it. Some more got ppl still dare to complaint after get the job.
(this is abit off topic)

I do understand everything, everyone have flaws and I should not be so skeptical to others.
Despite the imperfect part, the orientation is awesome. :)
My group got the First prize for their drama,
and they deserves the prizes! Every one gave their best in the performance, they do it wholeheartedly,
and I felt so proud of them!!

The best part of being an OC is, when you see these bunch of peoples that were awkward and shy and quiet in the first day, turn out to be really crazy, noisy, funny, and get along with each other really well and strive together to achieve the same aim ( during games / performance) . I've done my part, which is give them wonderful memory that they will cherish in the future, a bunch of friends/teammates when they were lonely and helpless in environment full of strangers.

LONGLIVE OC!! :))
GOOOO PASSION!!

No comments: