Friday, April 6, 2012

Okay

I don't know why I likes to think and talk and read things that is related to... business field.
Like story behind of a successful business man... Vincent Tan, YTL, Lim Goh Tong, Lee Shin Cheng... You know I could simply name many of them... I got excited when I heard bout them... (same reaction with people who favourites artist and singer but mine is on business man XP)
These topics always inspired me and kinda movtivating ... and I love that feeling.

Some people adore lengzai and lenglui because of their appearance..perfect voice... and dancing skill.
But I look for more depth, something inner, in one's wisdom, ability, and creativity..
I know its weird right when I got excited to know more about old wisdom man.. =D

SUCCESSIDOLIZATION!
ONE DAY I WILL BE LKE THEM!!

ps. recently goddess went to Europe... how good is her life to get to travel to many places.. she's prettier now...You're still the best. <3

No comments: