Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Its Assignment Time~

Assignment time~
its the time that I feel like wants to KILL SOMEONE!!!
Please lah please... can you guys be a little bit more independent??
Cant you just TRY, ATLEAST TRY to find the solution for every problem we encounter??
Don't count everything on me... Im not GOD I cant do everything at one time!
you're not a baby so please don't expect me to spoon-feed you!


I KNOW I DESERVE THIS... RIGHT FROM THE MOMENT I AGREE TO BE IN SAME GROUP WITH YOU GUYS. BUNCH OF *tuuttttt* KIDS...
(Sorry for being rude I'm just expressing my emo-ness...)

GROW UP NOW PLEASE!!


1 comment:

itsjoann said...

Agree!! I once encounter a group of IS student and i'm the only malaysian there. and it's like i'm doing everything and they din even have to attend meeting and EVEN LATE FOR THE PRESENTATION DAY!! all the best for your assignment, yen :)
ah jon.