Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Random#4 - what an annoying week!!

Firstly I should be happy bacause I brought new shoes and learn new subject -financial management, which alotsss of ppl complaint that this subject is hell-ly hard. Hmm.. and today I had my first lecture class for Fin.mngmt... seems interesting! Its seems to be highly related with all the stocks and ratio... Im wondering can I apply this directly to buy stocks? heh heh..

Ok.. back to topic,
I am so frussssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why???????

6 reasons behind (atleast), let's see what is it :

1. Text book
   Frus level: *
   Since its new sem, and I will definitely need to find new text book, and I have some requirement for the text  book to ensure I get the best deal! My requirement is:
 - second hand
 - match with lecturer's book
 - photocopy ( since I love to draw n write n sketch on the book!)
omg.... hard to find!

2. Prezzie
    Frus level: **
   Babe is having her 21st bday...
  and we are gear up to think of a prezzie for her... :) its her 21st...
  so... I search and browse and finds and look around and scratch my head... and finally like everyone decided....finally.. (if u read    this, means all of us have squizze our brain and finally.. agree to buy the ___ ) :) hope you like it.. Happy 21st  sweet girl!

3. IVSC
  Frus level: *****
  Contact campus's PIC... alright... it's actually not a big problem. What's the real problem is, WHY YOU NOT SAY EARLY??? when there's new info need to be update with the PIC of campus, Everyday (perhaps abit exaggerates) I need to update update update them! And you know... day by day... the respond is lesser... lesser and shorter... and finally went missing!! Haih... I guess their OS is: No Problem..OK....Alright...Huh...Not yet finish?... Still got?... What else? ...Beybey... (missing)..
*sigh*
and also many... i would say useless and unhelpful activities going on...like flash mob ( Im forced to dance! and practice every week!) Funding ( do we really get money from the public? ) and promoting in station one ( dun think the uncle aunty and some family will interested in this.. ) ...
Wasting my time!! Feel like quiting but... I know I need to keep to my promise... D: Now I know joining activities in Uni is so... like helping others to reach their target! [perhaps I learn things too... but its time consuming so according to time is money principle its not worth it and I dun get paid too!]

4. Frenemy
  Frus level: ***
 Ok... thing gets complicated when you reach Uni level... expecially frendship..
 But luckily.. I always have very accurate intuition about a person.. like I can feel his/her kindness level. and I know that there's someone around me failed in this criteria... but I'll just keep silence.. as you know..sometimes telling a friend about your feeling towards another friend.. can be dangerous. *evil eyes*

5. (refer to IVSC) IVSC-2
  Frus level: *****
  I know many of them are not going back home on weekend cuz their hometown is at other state..
  and so, some of their activites is on saturday and sunday! No no no... I admit Im a mummy girl and I need to go home every weekend *innocent*.. I skipped some of the activities that are on weekend.. but this week... seriously frus level reached the MAXXXX!!! My timetable for this sem occupy 4 days only... monday to thursday and Im so happy with it, this means Im going back home on thursday after class and coming cyber on monday.. but this week.. first week of new sem I am so upset...
Tuesday- flash mob (skipped thk God) , wednesday - meeting, thursday- workshop ( skipped thk God), Saturday - Seri Kembangan funding, Sunday- Station One promo (skipped thk God)..
And... IF IM GOING TO ALL OF THIS.. mom need to fetch me from cyber on thursday night and fetch me back to cyber on saturday morning, and I'll nid to go back by bus at 3 pm and still hoping Im not late for babe's 21st party (waiting bus in putrajaya is killing, 1 hour min.- 3 hours max) and fetch me back to cyber on monday. Mom is so gonna kill me! However... Still irritates my head now on how to go back cyber on sat morning...

6. Library's super 'EFFICIENT' staff
 frus level: *****
I dint get my notes printed as I dun have printer in cyber and tat's why Im going home every weekend to print my notes. and there are 2 subjects nvr upload the lecture notes before Im going back cyber.
So today... I borrow notes from A.K to photocopy d notes .. and Im going library half hour earlier b4 the class start... and you know what?? I queue for half hour.. and there were less than 10 person infront of me that time... and guess what... after half hour I still havent get mine done yet... I am so damn angry due to the EFFECTIVENESS and EFFICIENCY of that malay lady... She can count every piece of paper s.l.o.w... i mean real slow, literally. and after I passed my notes to ask her to print, she put it aside...then people behind me pass her his papers and that super-clever lady processed his first! I was... SO MADDD SO INSANE!! Im already late for class and then she still dare to ignore me! and then I realize my hand is shaking even after I entered class.. DUE TO ANGER!!

(5* is full marks)

OK.... Now I realised how many troubles I confronted this week...
This post is to release my pek-chek-ness.

Please grant me a wonderful thursday tomorrow and solve all my problem..
Thank you..







 
 

No comments: