Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sauteed Portabella Mushroom

Out of sudden this thing just came up to my mind.
When I was viewing some friend's picture in Facebook and randomly I came across with this picture of burger by the super-famous-in-town burger maker - myBurgerlab's charcoal burger.
So it reminded me of my first time having this burger,
when I was the crew of FMFA '13 in Sepang circuit,
My friend and I decided to give it a try since everything there was damn expensive (hardly find anything that doesnt cost me a bomb with everything RM10 and above PS.even a simple fried mee)
and so we tried this in their booth in Sepang instead of its shop which located in PJ.

I was so impressed by its taste and the freshness of the ingredients they're using.
I cant recall the name of the burger, but I remember it is something very extraordinary from the burger i usually eat  (most of them are McD's -_-), with the juicy chicken, thick and chewy cheese, sauteed portabella mushroom and flavourful tomatoes.

From all of this I find Sauteed Portabella Mushroom is my flavourite,
and I would love to eat it solely.
So I Youtube it to find the recipes, it seems so easy to do and I'm gonna try it soon. :P


here is the recipe for sauteed button mushroom which i think is easy to prepare and a recipe with video on how to prepare a portobello mushroom burger

PS. Time-out KL: 28 best things we've eaten this year omg the only thing I've tried is forty licks ice cream.  

No comments: