Friday, January 3, 2014

Opportunity cost

Why must there exist such opportunity cost? I am not the type of person who will compromise, especially between studying/working and having fun. These are not mutually exclusive event for me. Everytime no matter how urgent the assignment is, friend jio me/got dinner I will 99% attend. Okay you might think that this attitude is not good, but after all the hard work and effort I've put into study, dint I deserve something good in return? Play and work is 50%-50%!! Life is short man! 

I just wanna have fun with the friends and family and eat some good meal (shiro maguro and salmon and foie gras and 三杯鸡 on my mind now) . And tonight my beloved family going for Thai food and I can't join... 

This time, I just had to give in. 
Why? 
One event on next week so start from Monday night to Wednesday night I will be so occupied and busy, 
One mid term business law next week, 
International finance assignment to submit next Monday, 
Strategic management A 1 to submit next Tuesday. 
Another strategic management  assignment 2 to submit on next Friday. 

And I really had to give in this time!!
I will be in deep shit if I can't pass up all these assignments on time. Duhhhhh. 

Okay I'm gonna admit. 
I care for these petty things!!!!
Like alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I guess I know why, because I always prefer things are in my control, like I can plan to do assignment and watch movie later, and can finish in one day.. But things now goes out of my control!! That I  can't manage to finish it D: saddest part) 


Ps. Summore feel like going to fall sick. Worst. 


#procastinationproblem
#firstworldproblem
#fallingsick

1 comment:

Evelyn Yang Yang said...

加油 my dear!! I always procrastinate too ;'( nevermind, just stay focus for now and you will get it all done in no time!

=)

all the best & happy new year!!