Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wish list

- make many good new friends in MMU.
- earn money when studying.. to reduce parents's burden
- take part in activities.. be active!!
- succeed my lose weight plan!!
- score good result to enable myself for scholarship.
- wider my network
- apply what i've learned in finance.
- get myself doing a business, atleast a really simple ones.
- have a interest/hobby, persistently!
- learn to play River flows in you..
- finish reading all my books
- write a complete resume for myself. (gonna fill in everytime I participated in smthg meaningful)
- keep a diary/ or a record of what I've done.
- DR.DRE.  <3 music.
- explore the world.
- involve in public speaking class.
- keep in touch with all the peoples I know.








(will keep this updated.. 11/9/2011)
(2nd updated..24/9/2011)

No comments: