Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another 1 more month!

Extend my job at T_____N__

(previously planned to work for 2 months but now extra 1 month!)


wow........ another 3 months is almost gone~~~ time flies!

14 days to my resignation!

will start my class on mid of oct..

what do i feel after leading a working life for 9 months??

here is my ans _ no regrets!! =)

although i've been admiring frens around me which currently pursuing their wonderful & fantastic Uni life..

i do feel that i have actually gain more than them..

by get in touch with the society..

experience the real faces of peoples..(even got cheated by one i trust whr i tot he could be a new good fren however i still manage to made some new good frens =))

trying hard to convince customer.. confidently.(it's nt that easy as u'll nid to take initiative to talk/contact to a stranger and ask him to take out his hard-earn money n pay for ur thgs,willingly)

solve problems.. which sometimes could cause myself in deep shit when the matter is not solve properly..

communication skill..

break the walls...how to make other have trust in you..

how to defence urself when other question you/ doubts you..



...and more



After this,

i need to prepare all the documents for Uni thing, and arrange hostel thgy..

try to search for scholarship if thr's any that can meet my requirement.. =\




....to be continue



PS. need someone to kick my butt so that i'll write out my robinsons adventure & soon, tiongnam adventure!

No comments: