Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Emo

Recently getting more and more emo.
Its not a good thing when I saw myself have so much post here. (of course sometimes its reasonable if i post smthg meaningful that happened.)
But I found out that my post recently are quite emo..
about life.... bout future... bout faith in oneself. = =

That means nothing occupy my time and I am too free to think about the nonsense ( hey but sometimes it makes sense).

AHHHH this doesnt sound good... :-((

OHHH I need something I can focus on other than studies..
Something that can benefits me, in real life.
Something like... Mark Zuckerberg doing his facebook when he's still in Harvard.
or Bill Gates creating software while he's still studying.

HMMM..............
I have so much free time now!!!!

ITSTIMETODEVELOPEMYOWNCAREER...
IWILLSHINELIKEASTAR!!!!


=_= DIDIJUSTEMOAGAIN?

No comments: