Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Abandoned

Seems like this blog is abandoned by me..
anyway some little updates to myself.

New year New beginning.
I need to throw away all the negative thoughts in my mind.
throw away all the sadness, give it whether the people/things that is the root of the problem.

thing happens.
Sometimes it is really hard to ignore..
the more i tried to ignore, the more it came to my in the middle of the night, like wave in ocean..
I'm drown and its hard to breathe.
All i can do is cry out loud and it did makes me feel much better..

Good news is I can now let go of him, not 100%, but 50%.
it is an improvement tho!
but bad news is i've fallen for another one.
haha.
wish for the best, if it was meant to come it will come effortlessly.

Now I know, the most painful thing one can ever encounter, is
the person u love is hurting another person u love, and you cant do anything about it.

Now im 22. ( to be accurate is 21 years old and 1 and half month)
process of growing up, is inevitable and out of my control.
Somehow growing up for ur "heart" and "mind" is something you can control. and it is a decision that is up to you.
Some ppl are physically old but mentally childish, vice versa.

I rmb I started writing this blog when i was 18, and now its already the 5th year.
Time flies.
Remember the days, I set out with faith, I set out with dreams, I set out with passion.
It is now fading away.
I must't let time wash away my dreams.

Watched CZ12 yesterday.
I am so amazed by JackyChan despite what he did/say (had a affair n nvr recognize his daughter)
While watching the footage of behind the scene,
he got injured many times when filming,
still he did not give up, and continue the filming with his determination.
I rmb he says: ‘每个镜头都有可能是我最后一个镜头’
成龙的成功,不是没有原因的。
背后所吃的苦头,有谁知道?
他可以用失去性命的风险来换取每个完美的镜头,你愿意吗?你可以吗?
光鲜的外表下,在背后可是付出了多少常人所不及的努力换取的。

我真的有很多需要进步/学习的地方。

我要2013,成为我突破的一年。

Anyway, cheers to all my friends and family,
wish you all a great life, happiness filled and fortune 2013.
Safe and sound.
I love everyone around me.
:)





No comments: