Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Idea #x

Suddenly think of this idea,
Im gonna set up a camera each time i plan to scares/prank my friend.
So I can record down every second of the process,
and can replay it again and again,
it becomes the best memories!

I came up with this idea because just now,
I shout in my room out of nowhere because i think of something funny,
and my roommate, motherlicia is shocked!
she says she's almost collapsed on the floor,
but my voice isnt so loud.. hmm

anyway i think this is a fabulous idea,
which i can make 10 prank like that
and compile it into a video,
like this.


I can laugh for whole day, just watching those awesome video.

PS. Just for laugh is forever my favourite show!!!!!!!

PS (2): I can make a video bout my travel too, if i happen to travel to any country.. oso nice. eh hehe. :)

No comments: