Wednesday, February 15, 2012

#3 Random

Okay... today is another beautiful day~ =)

Tomorrow I can gao dim my last paper! Which is Msian study~ hoho a pass/fail subject which means Im gonna read one or two chapter only to pass since my coursework mark is already 40++. Muahahaha.

Never update my wish list since decades ago...

So here's the new ones!! =D

- I wanna go Taylor Swift's concert!!!!!
- Travel around d world!!!
- Spreading my love!! ( not sure how but im hoping thr's a way haha )
- Establish a organization.... to spread d Fun!!!
- Buy an aeroplane. hahaha so this'll make things easier since i wanna travel here n thr.

And today....
What Im going to do is,
-take a nap ( since i nvr sleep since ytd 4pm, and its 1.30 pm now! )
-study msian study paper
-go to zixin n jess's hse, sleepover!! hohoho
-masak masak d choco jelly~! =P


Recently, addicted to
-Katy perry's part of me
-safe and sound-Taylor Swift
:)

Im gonna have a good good life!! C:




No comments: