Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cant help it

Meet you almost everyday this week,
got ups and downs,
so Im gonna pour it all out here..

Monday: talked to you in the library. As usual, I made the first move. I sat in front of you and ask you bout something. You seem happy and smiling all over your face, is that hallucination or wat? hmm =) Actually I just want to talk to you. Was thinking bout what I should ask/tell/inform you. Anddd you asked for my number. Should I be happy bout it? I dunno what it means..is it cuz we're going to work together in cf?

Tuesday: Knew that i'll  meet you in class. but you're alone, your friend absent. and you're sitting infront of me. You seems boring, sleepy. If your friend is here you'll be chit chating with him, maybe discussing pretty girls in class. LOL. So I borrowed friend's phone, open my fb, and search for your name, and you were online that time. (Saw you playing fb from behind). I was strike by a sudden urge of "courage" and became so bravee to pm you in fb. and glad that you replied me too. Chat with you until the class ended. and we just said bye in fb, instead of face to face. when i turned around you left the class already.

At night, you were there for cf meeting, wearing the same shirts, (me too). haha. but we never greet each other, my division head presented the intro, briefing.. and we were divided into division. You sat beside me. Everything seems normal. I talked abit, and intro abit...  But in fact it isnt, my heart beating like fast & furious! At first, he kept looking at my table, it feels weird and i was thinking maybe he wants to look at my notes and the scheme, so i pass him. After that he pass back to me. Andd he was still staring at my notes...... -.- omg and i just realize, his angle can view my..... (.)(.) ??!! ARE YOU A PERVERT???!!!  =.=

Wednesday (today) : So today I ajak few friends come out for dinner, one girl friend ajak-ed you, and surprisingly, you ON! wao... I've never thought of that. The dinner dint went up to my expectations.. (my performances) I would rate myself 5/10. haha. Its fun to see another side of you. Thats really cute and rare and humorous. Im still too quiet. I really dont know why. sometimes cant act like me. Where is ME?!!
A lil upset.. it dint turn out good as last 2 days. Sometimes you did asked bout cute questions, like who did I watch the movie with, and who i went with, is that even a little hint? Maybe you;re just teasing me and I've think too much again.
Dint get to talk much with you. Crap got la. And we dint even say bye. again. and I saw you sat behind during recital, and when we leave, we dint say bye, again. Triple damage.

So I know tmr we're gonna meet again. Lets just go with the flow..
I will not be having any hope as the greater the expectations, the greater the disappointments, and the deeper I'll fell for............

after all these, not to be perasan but if you have lil feeling for me, even for just 10%, i guess you'll make the move to chat with me, talk to me, figure any way to increase d interaction rite?

Yeah..
Maybe, I think too much.
It doesn't exist and will not happen.

Cheers to  myself for a better tmr and be a better person than today!!
_________________________________________________________________________________________

A very meaningful quotes I've read,
this describes what's on my mind perfectly,

To love someone can indeed be scary because you are essentially opening up and giving yourself to a person, you are giving them power over your emotions. When you open up to someone like that, it is easy to get hurt, and often that is the case. Getting hurt by someone you love is probably the worst feeling in the world. But what is important to understand is that people are just people. Often people do things without understanding what effect they might have on another person. 

and another one,
That look someone gives you when they fall for you, is indescribable. To be cherished by someone is an incredible feeling. Having people in your life that you can trust to be there should you need them, will give you irreplaceable confidence, calmness, maturity — and most importantly — happiness.


=) cheers!


relationship, cool, crush, love

A super addictive song that I just found out from this amazing singer, Marie Digby.


There's a light in the dark
Where the sky splits apart
Where the stars find a way
To shine through all the spaces in between
Here we are face to face
All alone in this place
And the night is finally coming down to you and me

Tell me where you've been hiding?
Oh, I want to know
You're my silver lining covered in gold
Tell me what am I feeling?
Well, it's hard to explain
Like underwater breathing
Swimming in rain

Oh, oh...all I really want to do, do
Is fall even deeper with you, you
And never come up, breathing, breathing underwater
I'm weightless with every little kiss you steal, boy
You are making me feel, feel
Like I'm breathing, breathing, breathing, underwater

I wanna fly through the blue
Lake on the bottom with you
Getting lost in the waves
Let the world slip away
When nobody can find us

I don't want to be saved
Leave it all behind us
Make an escape
Tell me what am I feeling?
Oh, it's hard to explain
Like underwater breathing
Swimming in rain

Oh, oh...all I really want to do, do
Is fall even deeper with you, you
And never come up, breathing, breathing underwater
I'm weightless with every little kiss you steal, boy
You are making me feel, feel
Like I'm breathing, breathing, breathing, underwater

Wanna go to the edge
Wanna dive in again
Here we are face to face
All alone in this place
And it's finally coming down to you and me

Oh, oh...all I really want to do, do
Is fall even deeper with you, you
And never come up, breathing, breathing underwater
I'm weightless with every little kiss you steal, boy
You are making me feel, feel
Like I'm breathing, breathing, breathing, underwater


3 comments:

花·はな~Wawa Hana said...

Maybe HE is waitng for your moves ;))

Y3N a.k.a Nicole said...

LOL .. I dont think so...
I think guy are the type that if he really meets a girl he like,
he will go after her no matter what. :)
hehe anyway I've moved on. :)

花·はな~Wawa Hana said...

owh...You will met some one :)