Tuesday, June 4, 2013

lets not get too much carried away

gotta admit that,
i am a very naive person,
I believe in everything others say.
without thinking the intentions of him/her of saying that.

When he says : A is mean and bad.
So thats my impression towards A.
When she says : B is pretty and kind.
and this becomes my impression towards B.

and what happens is,
I subconciously interact less with A,
without seeing it for myself,
so indirectly I am judging others..
at the same time the friend that told me A is mean still be a very close friend with A.
Am I being a fool for believing what he say??
I was new in the game i guess,
I cant talk bad bout a person and still be friend with him/her happily,
but he can.
and that amazesss me.

I am soooooo naive.
I will not be easily affected by others anymore.
I will not judge.
and thats one of the most important thing I've learnt during orientation June 2013.


No comments: