Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Exausted

This semester is terrifying,
7 subjects in 4 days is very tiring.
plus convo fest (secretary) + career fair (asst director sp)
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I AM NOW IN A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF STRESS!

This is real challenging.
I am soo gonna K.O each of this with distinction!
4.0 pointer this semester is my target...
if not i will cut my limbs..
same goes to convo fest and career fair..

They were right,
Im lack of confidence.
I will give myself CONFIDENCE BOOST!

Nick Vujicic's book is very motivating,
it made my days feel better after reading it.
I basically bring it everywhere and read it when I got free time.

Now I am living a healthy lifestyle.
Every week I'll go for jogging, cycling in gym, and swimming.
Keep fit.
Study mode on.
Event mode on.

and most importantly,
PERFECT MODE ON!!
DO MY BEST! GIVE MY BEST!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

sometimes it is so hard to give up,
i told my heart to get over him,
but most of the time, it resist of doing so.

and I just found out,
he attending the same class with me!!
NOW!!
we are from different faculty and I never tot that we could be in the same class!
this is a long sem...
and im gonna be so dead. :O
tried to forget but fail everytime..
how am I going to do this... :(
or should i atleast try before I give up?
aih hard to decide...
am I going to embarassed myself??

Nick Vujicic says: 没有哪个人比其他人更有价值。
means everyone is this world are equal.
I should practice this in my mind.
and some meaningful quote from him is
要想找到我想要的东西,唯一的办法就是逾念与行动和坚持不懈。
上帝是不会犯错的。他对我们自有安排。

on love
1. 只要你对爱情敞开大门,爱情就会到来。而如果你给自己的心筑起一道围墙,那么爱情怎样都不会到来。
2.要让别人爱你,首先你必须自己爱自己。
3.千万不要放弃爱情。上帝不愿意看到你浪费自己拥有的爱。

_________________________________________________________________________________

Get a chance to learn new things and work with this person whom I admired for long time ago,
I will give my best and improve myself.
PROVE IT WCY!!!




No comments: