Thursday, June 13, 2013

Today is my day~

Today after a lot of unlucky events,
such as, fell down in bathroom, had a nightmare night before, got chased out from the swimming pool, and almost fell down from staircase..
FINALLY
a lucky and happy incidents happened on me!!
We managed to talk today!
Muahahahhaa
so happy
summore he talked to me first yo!
and twice haha
funny thing was when we left the class he was like facing me,
and i tot he was going to talk something but nothing came out from his mouth, thus I said bye and he said bye too... funny moment.
very happy but I will keep my feelings under control so it wont overflow.
She was right,
just enjoy the moment and dont think too much.
I'll just go with the flow.
Who knows after we become closer friend dy then just realized that we might not suitable for each other?
=)
Anyway Im kinda happy today.
But different from last time.
If this happens to me 6 months ago,
I'll be having insomnia!!
LOL

"If you want to find your Mr.Right, you have to first be a Ms.Right. " - Anon, (2013)

Keep calm and stay cool.

=))




No comments: